Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Company name: IKONS IBERSERVICE, S.L.U.
- Registered office: CL/ CINE, 36 - BAJO 1 C.P 28024 MADRID
- TAX ID B85623882
- E-mail address: ANINATO@IKONS.ES
- Registration details in the Companies Register of MadridTomo _26347_, Folio 104__, Hoja __M-474786__Inscripción: 1___.
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
IKONS IBERSERVICE, S.L.U. will process your information for the following purposes:
- Maintenance of the commercial relationship and provision of the contracted service.
- Sending commercial information related to our sector.
- Making an estimate tailored to your needs.
- Manage e-mail communications with interested parties.
- Control the security of the facilities (video surveillance).
- Management of the company's employees and human resources.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data you provide us with will be kept for as long as the current business relationship is maintained. However, in order to be as transparent as possible with you, we would like to point out that the general calculations we work with are:
- Accounting, fiscal: six (6) years.
- Labour: ten (10) years.
- Video surveillance: thirty (30) days, unless recording an offence and/or crime.
- Likewise, given the sending of commercial information, even if the relationship between the parties is terminated, IKONS IBERSERVICE, S.L.U will continue to keep your information for the sending of newsletters related to our products and services. You can always exercise the rights recognised by current legislation by contacting us through the most convenient channel for you.
However, despite the existence of these general deadlines, we inform you that we will periodically review our systems to proceed to delete those data that are not legally necessary.
IV. DATA SUBJECTS' RIGHTS
What rights do I have regarding data protection?
You may exercise any of the following rights by contacting us at the postal address CL/ CINE, 36 - BAJO 1 C.P 28024 MADRID or at the e-mail address indicated in the heading (ANINATO@IKONS.ES). In any case, according to current legislation, you have the:
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- The right to request their rectification or deletion.
- The right to request the limitation of the processing.
- The right to oppose the processing.
- Right to portability.
You may exercise your rights regarding data protection by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the matter to which you wish to refer. Additionally, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD). More information in Section VII of this document.
To which recipients will your data be disclosed?
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties.
We also inform you that your data will not be transferred internationally to any third country.
VI. ORIGIN OF YOUR DATA
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data used by IKONS IBERSERVICE, S.L.U. comes from the person concerned.
What categories of data do we handle?
The categories of personal data processed are as follows
- Identification data
- First name
- DNI / NIE / Passport or equivalent document
- Postal addresses
- E-mail addresses
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Commercial information
- Financial information
- Bank account number
- Credit card number
- Video surveillance
IKONS IBERSERVICE, S.L.U. does not process specially protected data.
VII. SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
At IKONS IBERSERVICE, S.L.U. we make every effort to comply with data protection regulations, given that this is our most valuable asset. However, we inform you that in the event that you feel that your rights have been undermined, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), located at C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 - Madrid. More information about the AEPD. http://www.agpd.es/